It’s my pleasure to welcome you to one of the finest business schools in the world.
As a Kelley student, you will learn where business thrives. You will be challenged by serious, committed students who enrich the classroom with interesting viewpoints and diverse perspectives, and you will be mentored by professors who have a personal stake in your success. All of this occurs within the 12th largest city in the country, on IUPUI’s urban campus, located blocks away from global companies. Kelley offers a number of unique educational advantages:
- Kelley undergraduates receive a solid footing in the world of business with early immersion in real business problems, career-focused majors, and hands-on capstone experiences.
- Our flexible graduate programs enhance your career value with a greater breadth of technical knowledge and a demonstrable specialty. The Evening MBA program is ranked ninth in the country by U.S. News and World Report and fourth for academic quality by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Our Career Planning Office offers much more than résumés and cover letters. We engage a variety of high profile employers, some of which are located just down the street from our campus.
- Students learn from globally recognized faculty, who publish groundbreaking research while engaging one-on-one with students. They infuse classroom teaching with their own real-business experiences.
- Kelley administrators regularly meet with Indianapolis’ most influential business leaders, who are members of our Board of Visitors. This group provides insight and direction about the business climate.
Once you become a part of the Kelley family, you will be connected to an alumni network of more than 95,000 individuals worldwide. Wherever your degree takes you, the Kelley reputation will follow, and your experiences here will prepare you to succeed at anything you choose, at any stage in life. I know this because I earned my MBA and doctorate from the Kelley School. There are many things I’ve accomplished in my career of which I am proud, but my greatest honor is being a Kelley alumna. I wish you the best and hope to see you on campus in the near future.
Dean, Kelley School of Business
Frank P. Popoff Chair of Strategic Management
Professor of Management