Career Advising for Life
The Career Planning Office’s services are available to Kelley students after graduation and throughout their careers. As an alumnus, you will continue to have access to our career counselors, tools, and job listings through KelleyCareers. Many Kelley alumni also become involved as mentors to our students or as recruiters for the companies they join. Here are some of the ways you can continue your relationship with Kelley:
- Search for new job opportunities through KelleyCareers.
- Post a job on KelleyCareers.
- Report your salary to us after you get a full-time position. This information helps students and potential employers plan for their own futures or the futures of their organizations.
- Talk to your company about becoming a sponsor so you can meet and recruit Kelley students at events such as our Etiquette Lunch or Dinner.
- Sign up to conduct mock interviews with our students. They need and value feedback from business professionals.
- Share your experiences and advice by participating in a panel discussion.
Join the IU Alumni Association to have access to additional tools and support from Kelley and IU throughout your career.
Connect with Kelley Alumni
The Kelley alumni network spans the world. Learn all the ways you can get connected and network with other Kelley alumni.
We Want to See You
The Career Planning Office is located on the 4th floor of the Business/SPEA building, room 4090. Make an appointment or just walk in.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Walk-In Counseling Hours
New hours effective August 20th
No appointment necessary.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9am - 11am; 3pm-4pm