We Connect Your Company with Motivated and Innovative Thinkers
Located in the middle of the 12th largest city in the United States, the Kelley School of Business Indianapolis is preparing students for the global world of work. Employers tell us our students are well-prepared and well-rounded individuals who are ready to contribute to a company’s success from day one.
We make it easy for you to meet our students and learn about their experience and skills so you can find employees who have the skills you need and who will fit into your culture.
Here are some ways to start your search for future employees:
- KelleyCareers. This is our jobs database for Kelley Indianapolis students. Post a position today.
- Events. From class visits to information sessions, our goal is to bring students and employers together.
- Career Fairs. Connect with talented candidates to discuss internships and full-time openings.
- Internship opportunities. Start an internship program—we’ll send qualified students your way.
- Sponsorship. You can sponsor a single event or become a Kelley Career Partner.
- Business Etiquette Luncheons and Dinners. Sign up to be a sponsor and you’ll get two invitations to attend and have your logo displayed prominently on our websites and signs leading up to the event. Meet our students while they learn the basics of dining and networking in a business environment.
Contact us to discover how we can meet your hiring needs.
Events and Career Fairs
Learn about opportunities to meet (and hire) Kelley students.
Post a Job
Sign up for our jobs database, KelleyCareers, to post openings.