Targeted nationwide to busy, working healthcare professionals like you.
Healthcare is changing. With this change comes the need for a new breed of leaders and managers who can navigate the complexity and uncertainties that lie ahead.
If you are:
- Ready to take a greater role in shaping the future of healthcare.
- Interested in improving patient care while making it more affordable.
- Looking to start a new career path or make higher-level decisions in your organization.
What our Business of Medicine programs offer:
- One-of-a-kind curriculum: Built from the ground up, the cutting-edge curriculum combines business knowledge and skills with newly developed Business of Medicine courses to prepare you for the challenges ahead.
- Ultimate flexibility: Our unique programs are designed around your busy schedule. Complemented with online sessions, you will attend classes one weekend per month in Indianapolis.
- Proven online experience: Taught by the same Kelley faculty members who teach in the Kelley Direct program, the first online MBA from a top-ranked school, launched in 1999.
- Cutting-edge faculty: Known for their dedication and passion to teaching excellence and high-impact research, Kelley faculty members bring expertise, both inside and outside of the healthcare industry, to your learning experience.
- Immediate results: The integrated curriculum offers numerous opportunities (e.g. applied projects, industry assignments) to put your new knowledge and skills to work for your patients, your practice, and your organization.
- Like-minded cohort: Experience a carefully sequenced program of study that promotes learning among like-minded peers and maximizes your learning in a short period of time.
Explore a Kelley Business of Medicine program, offered one weekend per month and complemented by online instruction. You will acquire the business acumen only a degree from a top-ranked business school can provide.