In healthcare’s new era, innovation is a must.
To deliver the best patient-centered care at lower costs, the industry needs ground-breaking solutions for challenges that have been part of the landscape for years, as well as new ones that are certain to arise.
Innovation doesn’t occur spontaneously. It's often the result of a systematic process – forged by physicians, clinicians, scientists, and administrators trained in the new business of healthcare – that takes an idea and translates it into something of value.
Kelley’s Business of Medicine MBA provides you with the skills, techniques, and methods to create and manage innovation within your practice and across the healthcare industry. The MBA program explores innovation challenges such as:
- Designing new service delivery models to improve clinical quality, lower costs, and enhance the patient experience.
- Developing new ways to co-produce health and wellness with patients and their families.
- Maximizing the full potential of technology innovation from patient care delivery to collaboration between caregivers.
- Sustaining innovation in difficult economic times under declining reimbursement.
- Creating new business revenue models and new organizational partnerships around integrated services.
- Understanding how the life science industry operates and the challenges of bringing new products to market.
- Sustaining life science innovation during difficult economic times and declining reimbursements continues to challenge even the most financially successful companies.
- Leading healthcare organizations realize the potential for process innovation to address the challenges of moving from fee-for-service to value-based medicine.
- Healthcare payers embrace new reimbursement innovations as a means of driving game-changing service innovation such as accountable care and patient-centered medical homes.
- Internationally recognized expertise in entrepreneurship, product and process innovation, and value creation.
- Information technology innovations and new healthcare partnerships surround the Kelley School.
- Indianapolis lands in the top ten U.S. regions for life sciences employment.
- Kelley's Center for the Business of Life Sciences has a proven track record in providing cutting-edge knowledge to the life science industry.