Earn your Master of Business Administration degree from the Kelley School of Business, one of the most distinguished business schools in the country.
Evening MBA Program
- Earn an MBA from the Kelley School of Business, one of the country's most distinguished business schools.
- Classes taught by faculty from the IU Kelley School of Business; known not only as outstanding researchers and leading industry and government advisors, but as professors who care about your academic success and growth.
- Cohort structure and strong emphasis on collaborative decision making, teamwork and networking. By enrolling in the Kelley Evening MBA program, you will be studying along side the region's most qualified and motivated students, and develop lifelong relationships with future business leaders.
- Students can earn an MBA in general management or major in five different areas: finance, marketing, accounting, entrepreneurship, or supply chain management.
- The flexibility and convenience of the program allows for integration with career and personal commitments. Students complete the program at their own pace. The Evening MBA program is usually completed in two and one half or three years.
Major Areas of Study
Earn your Master of Business Administration degree with a major in: