MBA/MSA dual degree is a program which permits the concurrent study of graduate business course work and leads to both the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) degrees. This program is administered by the Kelley School of Business.
The MBA/MSA student must meet the graduation requirements of each program individually including minimum grade point average and time-limit policies. All MBA core classes must be taken an intact modules.
Requirements: 42 credit hours of business courses and 24 credit hours of MSA courses.
To qualify for admission, a candidate must:
- Meet prerequisites requirements for application to the MBA program and the MSA program individually.
- Complete an application and required documentation for each program, including the GMAT examination.
- Be admitted to each program individually.
- For additional information on the Dual Degree Programs please contact:
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business
801 West Michigan Street, BS 3024
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5151
Contact via Email