- Earn an MBA from the Kelley School of Business, one of the country's most distinguished business schools.
- Classes taught by faculty from the IU Kelley School of Business; known not only as outstanding researchers and leading industry and government advisors, but as professors who care about your academic success and growth.
- Cohort structure and strong emphasis on collaborative decision making, teamwork and networking. By enrolling in the Kelley Evening MBA program, you will be studying along side the region's most qualified and motivated students, and develop lifelong relationships with future business leaders.
- Students can earn an MBA in general management or major in five different areas: finance, marketing, accounting, entrepreneurship, or supply chain management.
- The flexibility and convenience of the program allows for integration with career and personal commitments. Students complete the program at their own pace. The Evening MBA program is usually completed in two and one half or three years.
How The Program Works
Most students take between six and seven and one half credit hours per semester. Classes are offered in the evenings, Monday through Thursday. Most classes meet from 6:00pm to 8:45pm one night per week. The Evening MBA program utilizes a blended delivery format. While most of the coursework is delivered face-to-face in a classroom setting, parts of each core course will be delivered through interactive technology. The use of technology increases students' ability to progress through difficult subjects at their own pace and it increases flexibility so students can complete part of the coursework on their own schedule. Most students attend class one or two nights per week. Students are strongly encouraged to progress through the core classes with their cohort. The cohort provides students with a valuable opportunity to leverage each others' strengths and build a lasting network of professional contacts. However, students that are unable to progress through the program in sync with the cohort are able to arrange their schedule to fit their professional and personal needs. Classes are offered in three semesters: fall, spring, and summer. Elective courses, which are 8 to 16 weeks in length, focus on advanced study in a wide variety of selected disciplines: international business, finance, health care, marketing, business strategy, economics, accounting, taxation, entrepreneurship, or supply chain management.
Major Areas of Study
The Evening MBA Program confers the Indiana University Kelley School of Business Master of Business Administration degree with majors in:
Courses are offered in Indianapolis on the IUPUI campus.