Skip to Content
- Associate Professor of Management
- Schmenner Faculty Fellow
- Ph.D. Richard Ivey School of Business, The University of Western Ontario, 2000
- M.B.A. Wilfrid Laurier University, 1992
- M.S. Memorial University of Newfoundland, 1990
- B.S. Indian Institute of Technology, 1982
- Fundação Dom Cabral, Belo Horizonte, Brazil (2012-2013)
- Richard Ivey School of Business, London, Canada (2008-2009)
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India (2007-2012)
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble, France (2007)
- Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark (2004)
Awards & Honors:
- Received several awards for teaching excellence, research excellence, and service, including multiple awards for excellence in precollege and graduate schools.
- Assistant Professor of Management, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Lecturer, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Instructor, General Management, Richard Ivey School of Business, Canada
- Lecturer, Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
- Associate Editor, Journal of Management Science (JMS)
- Editorial Boards:
- Strategic Management Journal (SMJ),
- Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS),
- Management International Review (MIR),
- Journal of World Business (JWB),
- Global Strategy Journal (GSJ),
- Multinational Business Review (MBR)
- Global management
- International alliances and joint ventures
- International business
- Strategy in Emerging Markets
- Dhanaraj & Parkhe 2006. Orchestrating Innovation Networks. Academy of Management Review.
- Dhanaraj, Lyles, Steensma, & Tihanyi 2004. Managing Tacit and Explicit Knowledge Transfer in IJVs: The Role of Relational Embeddedness. Journal of International Business Studies.
- Dhanaraj & Beamish 2003. A Resource Based Approach to the Study of Export Performance. Journal of Small Business Management.
- Dhanaraj & Beamish 2004. Effect of Equity Ownership on the Survival of International Joint Ventures” Strategic Management Journal.
- Steensma, Tihanyi, Lyles & Dhanaraj. 2005. The Evolving Value of Foreign Partnerships in Transitioning Economies. Academy of Management Journal.
- For a complete list of publications, please see Google Scholar page of Dr Dhanaraj