Skip to Content
- Associate Professor of Management
- Schmenner Faculty Fellow
- Ph.D. Richard Ivey School of Business, The University of Western Ontario, 2000
- M.B.A. Wilfrid Laurier University, 1992
- M.S. Memorial University of Newfoundland, 1990
- B.S. Indian Institute of Technology, 1982
Awards & Honors:
- 2006 Best Case Award (Top Ten), Ivey Publishing, Ivey Business School.
- 2005 Dean’s Research Award, Kelley Business School, Indiana University.
- 2004 Best paper award for Academy of International Business, 2004, Stockholm
- 2003 Finalist, Best Paper for IMD, Academy of Management Conference, 2003, Seattle.
- 2002 Best Selling Case Award, Richard Ivey School of Business, Canada
- Assistant Professor of Management, Kelley School of Business, Indiana U
- Visiting Professor, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Lecturer, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Instructor, General Management, Richard Ivey School of Business, Canada
- Lecturer, Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
- Global management
- International alliances and joint ventures