Skip to Content
James C. Smith
- Senior Lecturer in Finance
- M.B.A. University of Chicago, 1989
- B.A. Princeton University, 1970
- Co-Director, Center for Econometric Model Research, Indiana University
- Economist and associate director, Indiana Business Research Center, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University.
- Frequent advisor to Midwest newspapers and television news departments on regional economic stories.
- Vice president - Business Development, Maxon Corp.
- Vice president - Marketing and Planning, Cummins Cumberland, Inc.