Skip to Content
Robert W. Jamison
- Ph.D. University of Texas at Austin, 1980
- M.B.A. Portland State University
- B.A. DePauw University
- Certified Public Accountant, 1972
- Director, School of Accountancy, Ohio University
- Senior Manager, Washington National Tax Department, Ernst & Young
- Taxation of closely held businesses, principally S Corporations and their shareholders. Also taxation of Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and C Corporations, as well as the owners thereof.
- Limited Liability Corporations
- Taxation of closely held businesses, principally S corporations and their shareholders
- Taxation of Partnerships
- Robert W. Jamison, S Corporation Taxation 2008, Chicago, CCH Incorporated. (1556 pages
- Robert W. Jamison, William N. Kulsrud, Linda E. Curry & Teresa M. Stephenson, Multi-state Tax Guide to Pass-Through Entities, 2008 Edition, Chicago, CCH Incorporated (477 pages).
- Michael R. Harmon and Robert W. Jamison, “S Corporations and Disregarded Entities: Qualification as Shareholders,” The Tax Adviser, June 2007, pp. 324-328.
- Robert W. Jamison, “Trusts as S Corporation Shareholders” Part One. Journal of Passthrough Entities, Vol. 9 No. 3, May-June, 2006, pp. 35-51. Part Two. Journal of Passthrough Entities, Vol. 9 No. 5, September-October 2006, pp. 37-57.
- William A. Duncan and Robert W. Jamison, “Contributions of S Corporation Debased Debt to Charity: Opportunities, Problems and Policy Questions Abound with Double Dipping,” The ATA Journal of Legal Tax Research, Vol. 3, 2005, pp. 66-77.
- “S Corporation”, Chapter 10 of 2007 Federal Tax Workshop, The Cooperative Extension Service, College of Agricultural, Consumer & Environmental Sciences, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. pp. 345-372.
- “Business Entities” Chapter 4 of 2007 National Income Tax Workbook. College Station, TX, Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation, pp. 103-147.
- “S Corporations,” Chapter 11 of James W. Pratt and William N. Kulsrud, Corporate, Partnership, Estate and Gift Taxation, 2008 Edition. (Mason, OH, Thomson.)