Apply Yourself, Advance Your Career
The Kelley graduate accounting programs can help you advance your career to the C-suite. When you’re ready to make a big career move, we hope you will apply for the MS in Accounting or the MS in Taxation.
Neither accounting program requires an accounting or business background—or any work experience in accounting, business, or taxation. You may apply to the Kelley Indianapolis graduate accounting programs after completing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
We admit qualified students all year long, part time and full time. That means you don’t have to wait until the fall to unlock new career opportunities.
- April 15 for summer admission
- July 1 for fall admission (June 1 for international students)
- November 1 for spring admission (October 1 for international students)
**The deadline for fall 2014 admission has been extended to August 1, 2014 for domestic students.
To ensure your success, you may be required to take courses before you begin the MSA or MST programs.
The following process is for domestic students only. We have different application procedures for international applications.
- Complete and submit the online application for the Indiana University Graduate School.
All students must submit an application to the graduate school. You are NOT required to complete all sections of the application; however, the following sections MUST be completed:
- Personal information
- Education history
- Test scores
- Educational objectives (Please note: Kelley School of Business is listed alphabetically under Kelley rather than business.)
- Work experience
GMAT or GRE Scores
- Submit your Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results to Indiana University - Purdue University at Indianapolis - Masters in Accounting, Kelley Indianapolis, IN, USA or Indiana University - Purdue University at Indianapolis - Masters in Taxation, Kelley.
You may schedule the GMAT or GRE online. Scores are mailed about two weeks after testing. You may find more information about the tests on the GMAT website or GRE website. Your score is valid indefinitely.
U.S. residents (including foreign students who live in the U.S.) may be granted conditional acceptance for one semester during which you may take prerequisites and/or graduate courses. However, if you receive conditional acceptance, you are not allowed to register for a second semester containing 500-level courses until an acceptable GMAT or GRE score is received.
Official Transcripts and Letters of Recommendations
- Mail your official transcripts and two letters of recommendation (PDF) to:
Kelley School of Business Indianapolis
Graduate Accounting Programs
801 W. Michigan Street, BS 3024
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5151
Applications are reviewed as they are received. It takes about two weeks for a decision to be made.