Office of Student Diversity
Goals of the Diversity Program at Kelley Indianapolis are:
- To attract, retain, nurture, and graduate greater numbers of minority students.
- To help these students maximize their academic and professional growth.
- To provide the students exposure to KSBI faculty, staff, and local minority business professionals.
To enhance the overall effectiveness of the school's student diversity goals, the following 5-part strategy will be implemented:
- Attraction of Transfer Students
- Development of a Jr. High & High School Pipeline
- Re-establishment of the KSBI Minorities in Business (MIB) Student Club
- Participation in Minority Research Scholars Program (MRSP)
- Creation of a Minority Professional Database