Your Possibilities: Be a Part of an Exciting Urban Campus, Make Connections in the Heart of Indiana's Capital City, and Pave the Way for a Successful Future
Located just blocks from the heart of downtown Indianapolis, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is making a name for itself as one of the nation's leading urban universities. Home to Kelley Indianapolis, IUPUI boasts an enrollment of some 29,000 students representing 49 states and more than 120 countries. Take an opportunity to visit the campus, and you'll find:
- A central location within walking distance of many cultural attractions and entertainment venues, including Circle Centre mall, the Indiana State Museum,Indianapolis Zoo, White River State Park and a host of local theaters, galleries, restaurants, shops and professional sporting arenas.
- Modern student housing and apartments accommodating more than 1,000 students.
- The new Campus Center – a student union building housing a host of services and attractions for students, including study and lounge spaces, restaurants, campus and administrative offices, bookstore, theatre and meeting rooms for community groups.
- Championship Intercollegiate Athletics
- State-of-the-art facilities, including University Library and newly constructed buildings for the Indiana University School of Law Indianapolis, Herron School of Art and the Indiana University School of Informatics.
- Close proximity to Indiana's center of commerce and government, offering a wealth of career development opportunities for Kelley students, such as internships and leads on full-time employment.