Build your business acumen in the heart of Indiana's economy.
At Kelley Indianapolis—a top-ranked business school in the nation’s 14th largest city—you’ll gain hands-on experience in Indiana’s economic and political capital, applying classroom lessons to real-world situations. Become immersed in business education with networking and relationship-building opportunities that only come from studying at a school with deep connections to Indianapolis’s vibrant business community. You'll emerge with a respected degree and skills that can help jump-start your career.
Location, location, location
Based on the IUPUI campus, or Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, you’ll benefit from the advantages offered by an urban university in the heart of the city, joining 30,000 fellow Jaguars, representing all 50 states and 122 countries. In fact, U.S. News & World Report ranked IUPUI the number seven “up-and-coming” university in the nation in 2015.
Our close proximity to downtown will impact your education as you learn from, and alongside, business leaders. With six distinct cultural districts, convenient public transportation and a strong national sports identity, Indianapolis has been named:
- One of America’s best downtowns; a livable, lovely city; a top 10 downtown. Forbes, Fodors, Livability
- A terrific American city, the second largest city in the Midwest (after Chicago) and second largest capital city in the nation. New York Post
Indianapolis has also been called the best place for new college graduates to begin their professional lives, offering a low cost of living and respectable wage premium, with very low (less than 2 percent in 2012) unemployment for those with bachelor's degrees—a great place to earn your Kelley degree and start, or further, your career.
Further your professional development
Kelley Indianapolis offers graduate programs specifically targeted to professionals who want to advance in their careers and unlock new opportunities:
- Our top-ranked Evening MBA program emphasizes collaboration, teamwork, and networking—transforming professionals into executives.
- Graduate Accounting Programs provide the education and leadership skills necessary for tomorrow’s CPAs, CFOs and CEOs.
- The Business of Medicine MBA prepares practicing physicians with the skills to navigate the complexities and uncertainties that lie ahead in the healthcare industry.