Whether you are working with students or behind the scenes, your dedication to the Kelley School of Business at IUPUI helps deliver a world-class business education to students right here in central Indiana. Your gift to the For Kelley, From Kelley Faculty & Staff Campaign tells alumni, friends, and corporate partners that the people who know Kelley best believe in Kelley and its mission. Every gift provides direct momentum for the Kelley family, from the Kelley family.
Building momentum starts with us.
Designate your gift to make the most impact.
It’s up to you how your gift to Kelley is used. Review these top giving accounts to help designate your gift.
- I320001982 Kelley Indianapolis Futures Fund
- I380008921 Business Scholarships - Indianapolis
- I320015393 Peggy Daniels Lee Diversity Scholarship
- I320013807 James C. Smith Finance Scholarship
- I320014593 IUPUI Kelley School of Business HR Scholarship
- I380008916 Kenda Beery Scholarship (Graduate Accounting)
- I320012061 Accounting Programs Fund
- I320012080 Business of Medicine MBA Fund
- I320014045 Kelley IUPUI Undergraduate Program Fund
- I320014046 IUPUI Evening MBA Fund
- I320015662 IUPUI Kelley School of Business Graduate Accounting Program Fund
- I320014173 Kelley School of Business Hub
- I380012298 Randall L. Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence Discretionary Fund
All gifts made by faculty and staff during fiscal year 2022 (July 1, 2021–June 30, 2022) count toward the For Kelley, From Kelley Faculty & Staff Campaign.
Maximize your giving with an Indiana tax credit.
You likely qualify for an Indiana Tax Credit for your gift to Kelley. Indiana taxpayers may take a tax credit up to 50% of their gift to the Kelley School of Business at IUPUI.