You must submit two separate online applications:
- IUPUI Graduate Application
- Kelley Graduate Certificate in Medical Management Application (Please note: You must complete the IUPUI Graduate Application before you can complete the Kelley Graduate Certificate in Medical Management Application).
The essay should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, type your full name and birth date. Please ignore the Personal Statement section on the University Application website. Your essay should address the following:
- Describe your day-to-day work at your current job. (Please keep in mind that we have your resume.)
- What are your short-term (2-3 years) and long-term (3+ years) goals? What would your next job look like?
- Possible goals could include: Gain a promotion, land a job in a new organization or change function. (For example, you are a front-line manager and would like to advance to director.) It’s fine if you don’t know what your goals are, but you should note that you would like to use our program to explore your goals.
- How does the Kelley Graduate Certificate in Medical Management relate to your career goals?
- What unique perspective can you bring to classroom discussion? (e.g. born in Somalia? Spent a year in Chile? Speak three languages? Volunteer with an organization? Been involved in a system reorganization? Serve on a Board? Helped launch a new service line? Had to hold the line in costs in a small unit?)
Please limit your essay to a maximum of 500 words (the equivalent of two pages, double spaced with a 12-point font).
Email your most current resume to email@example.com.
Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended must be sent directly from the institution to the address below.
Kelley School of Business at IUPUI
Graduate Certificate in Medical Management
801 West Michigan Street, BS 3024
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5151
If available electronically from your school, please have your school email transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have previously attended Indiana University, you do not need to request transcripts from any Indiana University campus, but please let us know via email that we need to obtain these transcripts for you.
Submit one letter of recommendation from a professional who is able to comment on how this graduate certificate will help you in your career. We suggest you provide your recommender with this form to create the letter, which can be emailed to email@example.com.