The following process is for international applicants.
- Complete and submit the online application for the Indiana University Graduate School.
All students must submit an application to the graduate school. You are NOT required to complete all sections of the application; however, the following sections MUST be completed:
- Personal information
- Education history
- Test scores
- Educational objectives (Please note: Kelley School of Business is listed alphabetically under Kelley rather than business.)
- Work experience
International students will be directed to continue the application process by completing several sections for international students only.
A nonrefundable application fee of $65 must be paid when you submit your application. You may pay the fee with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
Contact the International Affairs Office at (317) 274-7000 if you have questions regarding your status at IUPUI.
GMAT or GRE Scores
- Submit your Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results to Kelley School of Business. Provide the following code when completing the test to have the results automatically sent to Kelley Indianapolis.
You may schedule the GMAT or GRE online. Scores are mailed about two weeks after testing. You may find more information about the tests on the GMAT website or GRE website. Your score is valid indefinitely.
Proof of English Proficiency
- We accept the TOEFL (minimum IBT score: 79), the IELTS (minimum score: 6.5) or Level 112 through ELS.
Official Transcripts and Letters of Recommendations
- Mail your official transcripts and diploma (both in your native language and in translation) as well as two letters of recommendation (PDF) to:
Kelley School of Business Indianapolis
Graduate Accounting Programs
801 W. Michigan Street, BS 3024
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5151
If you have questions about these instructions or the online applications, please contact (317) 278-3885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are reviewed as they are received. It takes about two weeks for a decision to be made.