Earn a Graduate Certificate in Internal Auditing focusing in operational systems, and apply this credential to a variety of organizational settings. This certificate offers 12 credit hours that can be applied toward an MSA or MST degree.
Expand your career opportunities through Internal Auditing.
- BUPA-A 575 Internal Audit (FA, SP) — required first course
- BUPA-A 572 Fraud and Forensic Accounting (SP)
- BUPA-A 560 IT Audit (FA)
- BUPA-A 529 Internship (typically SP or SU)
- BUPA-A 579 Case Studies in Internal Audit
- BUPA-A 500 Professional and Ethical Responsibilities in Accounting
- Other courses upon approval by the GAP faculty chair