Applications for fall admission must be submitted between January 15th - March 1st.
Applications for spring admission must be submitted between August 15th - October 1st.
If you're interested in applying for the Kelley Honors program, you must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Complete 13 credit hours.
- Be admitted or have applied to the Kelley School of Business Indianapolis.
- Complete the online application to the honors program, which includes two essays that discuss your involvement, and hopeful completion, of the RISE initiative as well as what the Kelley Honor Code means to you.
Exceptions: Students admitted into the Kelley School of Business who are on scholarship with the IUPUI Honors College are automatically admitted to the Kelley Honors program.
To successfully complete the Kelley Honors program, you must:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.3 in Honors courses.
- Complete 24 total Honors credit hours (18 hours of required Kelley courses plus six credit hours of Honors electives).
Students are required to complete 18 credit hours (see below) within Kelley, in addition to six credit hours of Honors electives.
Required Kelley Honors Courses
- BUS F374 Honors Finance: Integrated Experience (3cr.)
- BUS M374 Honors Marketing: Integrated Experience (3 cr.)
- BUS P374 Honors Operations & Supply Chain Management: Integrated Experience (3 cr.)
- BUS Z374 Honors Team Dynamics & Leadership: Integrated Experience (3 cr.)
- BUS J402 Administrative Policy: Honors (3 cr.)
- BUS W494 Wells Leadership Seminar: Honors (3 cr.)
Additionally, each student will be required to complete six credit hours of Honors electives (generally two courses). Classes eligible for Honors electives include: