You're all business — and you've already proved it.
As an Option 1 admit, you're ready for business in the fast lane. It means you'll jump into business challenges, scout for internships, and take the first step toward the rest of your career — as early as your sophomore year.
Intended for IUPUI students who have demonstrated high achievement during their first semesters at IUPUI, Option 1 gives you early access to the ideas, internships, and insights that will pave a road to career success.
Option 1 Qualifications
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours of college course work that counts toward graduation with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. This course work may be taken at an Indiana University campus or at another accredited institution offering a comparable program.
- Complete the following courses with a grade of C or higher and with an average GPA of 3.0 or higher:
- ENG W131 Reading, Writing, and Inquiry
- BUS X100 Business Administration—Intro
- BUS X103/X203 Business Learning Community
- BUS A100 Introduction to Accounting
- BUS K201 The Computer in Business
- MATH M118 Finite Mathematics
- MATH M119 Brief Survey of Calculus
- Finish all Incompletes.
*Starting with the fall 2015 admission cycle, students may only apply to Kelley twice in five years. Once under Option 1 and once under Option 2 OR twice under Option 2.
Are you ready for Kelley? There are two application periods for students applying under Option 1 and Option 2:
- For fall admission, apply to Kelley between January 15 and March 1.
- For spring admission, apply to Kelley between August 15 and October 1.