You know your business.
Juniors and seniors who are ready to get down to business chose Option 2, the traditional route to Kelley Indianapolis.
As an Option 2 student, you've demonstrated your work ethic, and you've determined that business is your destiny. Admission is competitive, but once you've been accepted to Kelley, you benefit from all the perks, preparation, and career opportunities that will help you succeed.
Option 2 Qualifications
NEW ADMISSION STANDARDS
For students applying in spring 2015 for fall 2015 admission.
- Complete 60 credit hour of college course work that count toward graduation with a minimum GPA of 2.5. This course work may be taken at an Indiana University campus or at another accredited institution offering a comparable program.
- Complete the following course with a grade of C or higher:
- ENG W131 Reading, Writing, and Inquiry
- BUS X100 Business Administration–Intro
- BUS X103/X203 Business Learning Community
- BUS K201 The Computer in Business
- BUS X204 Business Communications
- BUS X220 Career Perspectives
- BUS L203 Commercial Law I
- COMM R110 Fundamentals of Speech Communication
- Complete the following eight prerequisite courses with an average GPA of 2.5 or higher and a minimum grade of C:
- BUS A100 Basics Accounting Skills
- BUS A201 Introduction to Financial Accounting
- BUS A202 Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- ECON E201 Introduction to Microeconomics
- ECON E202 Introduction to Macroeconomics
- ECON E270 Introduction to Statistical Theory in Economics and Business
- MATH M118 Finite Mathematics
- MATH M119 Brief Survey of Calculus I
- Finish all Incompletes
*Starting with the fall 2015 admission cycle, students may only apply to Kelley twice in five years. Once under Option 1 and once under Option 2 OR twice under Option 2.
Are you ready for Kelley? There are two application periods for students applying under Option 1 and Option 2:
- For fall admission, apply to Kelley between January 15 and March 1.
- For spring admission, apply to Kelley between August 15 and October 1.