Your privacy is important to us.
It is important that you provide accurate information to help us evaluate your application for admission. In exchnage, we will not distribute the information you provide to anyone beyond the admissions committee.
We hold your personal information with the strictest of confidence, and we provide extra security to prevent others from maliciously gaining access to your records. Your application and admission related information is stored on a secure server that is only accessible to staff in our Office of Academic Programs.
Application Deadlines and Periods
Are you ready for Kelley? Please be mindful of the following deadlines.
Incoming freshmen and transfer students
- For fall admission, apply to IUPUI by May 1.
- For spring admission, apply to IUPUI by November 1.
Current IUPUI students
- For fall admission, apply to Kelley between January 15 and March 1.
- For spring admission, apply to Kelley between August 15 and October 1.
- For fall admission, apply to IUPUI by March 1.
- For spring admission, apply to IUPUI by October 1.
Please print a copy of the following instructions before proceeding to the application.
- Review all parts of the application before beginning.
- Complete all sections of this application. You may enter “not applicable” (N/A) where appropriate.
- Submit an essay. Details are provided on Kelley application.
- Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Review your information and print a copy of your completed application before submitting it.
- Click “Submit Application” at the end of the form.
Submit your application.
After you have submitted your application, you’ll see a confirmation in your browser window, and if you provided an IUPUI email address, you’ll receive an email message that summarizes the information you submitted on the application. Print and keep this email message for your records. In the rare event of electronic failure, this will help us confirm your submission.
If you receive an error message, locate and complete all missing information and then resubmit your application.