Transfers from Ivy Tech Community College and Vincennes University
Transferring to Kelley: Easy and worth it.
Enrolling in Kelley at IUPUI builds on your Associate of Science in Business Administration, helping you find more opportunities and increase your earning potential.
Because Kelley is part of the Transfer Single Articulation Pathway (TSAP), transferring to Kelley is easy. If you have an Associate of Science in Business Administration degree from Ivy Tech or Vincennes, and you meet the IUPUI and Kelley admission criteria, you may enter the business school with junior standing and be well on your way to your Bachelor of Science in Business.
The following are the basic admissions requirements to the Kelley School of Business at IUPUI for students who’ve earned the Associate of Business Administration through the TSAP*:
- Qualify for admission to IUPUI as a transfer student
- Apply to IUPUI before the deadline for the semester you would like to begin taking classes.
- Complete the following prerequisites at IUPUI for admission to Kelley:
- MATH M118 - Finite Mathematics
- BUS X103 or X203 - Business Learning Community
- BUS X220 - Career Perspectives
- Qualify for admission to Kelley under Option 2 and apply to Kelley while enrolled in the above listed courses
- Fall Admission - Apply between January 15 - March 1
- Spring Admission - Apply between August 15 - October 1
*Note - TSAP began in fall 2015. Students who completed the AS in Business Administration as part of a transfer agreement with Ivy Tech or Vincennes University prior to fall 2015, should schedule an appointment with Deb Moore, Kelley Transfer Coordinator, or a Kelley School of Business Academic Advisor to develop an academic plan toward admission to the Kelley School of Business. Call our front desk at 317-274-2147.
Ivy Tech Passport Students
Students who have taken classes at Ivy Tech, but have not earned an associate degree in business administration, can still transfer to Kelley at IUPUI. Your course work may transfer to IUPUI and the Kelley School through the Passport Agreement.
Contact Deb Moore to determine how your courses will apply toward the Kelley bachelor’s degree.
Are you ready for Kelley at IUPUI? You can transfer for fall, spring or summer. Check the IUPUI deadlines to apply on time.
Come see for yourself.
To learn more about the Undergraduate program in the IU Kelley School of Business Indianapolis, we encourage you to schedule an on-campus visit, where you may meet Kelley academic advisors, professors, and students. Family members also are encouraged to attend.