Your degree comes with a built-in professional network
With nearly 100,000 alumni around the world, you'll find Kelley alumni just about anywhere you go. And that means a lot when you’re trying to understand your career opportunities, find your way, or advance your career.
A sure sign of our success is the great achievements of our alumni. Kelley School alumni hold top leadership positions as presidents, vice presidents, chairmen, CEOs, chief financial officers, chief operating officers, founders, owners, and partners. And Kelley alumni hold open the doors to opportunity.
Even our recent graduates are making their marks on the world, including:
- Jim Plew (’13 B.S., Finance and International Studies), Venture for America Fellow
- Peter Brasovan (’08 B.S., Marketing and International Studies) and Jared Byczko (’07 B.S., Human Resources, Management, and International Studies), co-founders and owners of CrossFit Nap Town
- Josh Bartock (’10 B.S., Human Resources and Management), managing partner at Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza
- Jaime Nieto Jimenez (’07 B.S., Finance and International Studies), commercial officer for Rolls Royce (London, England)
- Jessica Schuemann (’11 B.S., Accounting and Finance), auditor for Ernst & Young
Kelley alumni help students understand how majors translate into jobs. They bring their business challenges into our classrooms. They work with the Career Planning Office to coach and prepare students for internships and interviews. And they help graduates find hiring leads. Kelley alumni bring a world of business opportunities and insights to our students.
Connect and network with Kelley on LinkedIn
Kelley’s global network of alumni has proven to be one of the best benefits for our students and graduates—and you can connect with them directly on LinkedIn.
In addition to our road trips and case projects, LinkedIn is one more way students can take advantage of the power of our alumni network. An exclusive online network, LinkedIn allows current students to connect with Kelley alumni. You can ask questions, share work experiences, and simply network with people who have been in your shoes.