Why is Kelley a top school for recruiters?
When you recruit at Kelley—at any program level—you recruit talent with the experience, skills and confidence to contribute to your workplace from day one.
Let our top-ranked career services staff become your strategic partners in helping you achieve your hiring goals. Contact:
- Graduate Career Services if you are looking to hire an MBA student from either campus or a Bloomington-based master's level accounting or information systems student.
- Undergraduate Career Services for Bloomington-based students.
- Indianapolis Career Services for graduate accounting students and undergraduates on our urban campus.
- Alumni Career Resources for experienced alums from either campus.
Further Your Expertise
Kelley offers more than great hires—we can advance your executive-level skill set or the skills of your workforce with our executive education programs:
- Executive Degree Programs delivers customized credit-bearing Graduate Certificate Programs, industry-specific degrees, and, executive certificate and degree programs s in collaboration with partner schools.
- Through Kelley Executive Partners, you can gain direct access to faculty for tailored corporate leadership education.
- To improve your own career potential we offer flexible options including the online MBA and other online programs through Kelley Direct, along with the Evening MBA, Business Foundations Certificate and the Business of Medicine MBA, a program specifically for practicing physicians.
Get Involved at Kelley
Whether you want to connect with students and faculty or invest in the future of business, our Corporate and Foundation Relations teams in Bloomington or Indianapolis will work with you to help you achieve your goals.
- Build a strong organizational presence and develop impactful relationships by getting involved in our research centers, student clubs at every degree level and our MBA Academies.
- Help shape the future of business education by serving as a corporate leader on one of our many advisory boards.
- Bring your real-world business challenges to Kelley for innovative solutions from our students and faculty.
- Support research, scholarships and other advancement opportunities.