We Provide Customized Services for Busy Students and Employers
The staff of the Kelley Indianapolis Career Services works exclusively to help Kelley Indianapolis students and alumni find outstanding jobs and internships.
We provide services to:
- undergraduate business students
- graduate accounting students (MSA/MST)
- evening MBA students
We also work with alumni from these degree programs.
Our range of services are custom-fit to the needs of working students with busy academic, professional, and family lives. We'll guide you through every step of career planning, from preparing a resume to scheduling interviews with prospective employers. Working with a professional career planner will help you prepare for all stages of the career process, from figuring out which major is the best fit for you to connecting with potential employers.
Through the years, we'e built relationships with innovative employers around the region and the world, and we want to help your company discover the talents of Kelley students, recent graduates, and alumni. Our employer services make it easy to do just that.
The Mission of the Kelley Indianapolis Career Services at the Kelley School of Business, Indianapolis is to:
- Empower students and alumni to plan and pursue a career in a global economy
- Create connections for students and alumni by developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with community and employer partners.
- Kelley Indianapolis Career Services is the primary resource for exemplary career services guiding Kelley Indianapolis students in their pursuit of successful careers.