As a graduate of the Kelley School of Business, you have continued accessed to Career Services support, even beyond graduation. Whether you are planning a mid-career job transition or simply want feedback on your résumé, contact Kelley Indianapolis Career Services to schedule an appointment with our coaches.
Career Services for Life
Kelley Indianapolis Career Services
We offer a variety of support to alumni, including assistance with:
- Career Exploration
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews
- Career Transitions
- Résumé and Cover Letter Review
- Job Search Skills
- Job Offer Negotiations
Pay it forward.
Many Kelley alumni go on to become mentors to our students or recruiters for the companies they join. Here are some of the ways you can continue your relationship with Kelley.
- Post a job on KelleyCareers powered by Handshake.
- Report your full-time salary to help students and potential employers plan for their futures.
- Sign up to conduct mock interviews with our students.
- Kelley Indianapolis Careers offers several programs and opportunities for Kelley alumni to engage with current students. If you’d like to volunteer your time, please email us at email@example.com.