An MBA program built exclusively for practicing physicians
Healthcare is changing. With this change comes the need for a new breed of physician leaders who can navigate the complexity and uncertainties that lie ahead.
The Kelley School Business of Medicine MBA was built from the ground up for physicians who are ready to take a greater role in shaping the future of healthcare. Are you interested in improving patient care while making it more affordable? Are you looking to start a new career path or make higher-level decisions within your organization?
Explore the Kelley Business of Medicine MBA program and learn more about the nation's only top-ranked MBA program designed exclusively for physicians.
In the News
- Program hosts inaugural speaker in the Kelley Business of Medicine MBA Class of 2016 Lecture Series.
- Business of Medicine MBA Program 2016 graduates presented the IU Kelley School of Business with a class gift of $127,000 to go toward a lecture series for both alumni and current students.
- Dr. Bijender Kumar grew up in an impoverished town in India. Now, he has become a leader in the healthcare industry.
- While enrolled in the Business of Medicine MBA Program, Dr. Rae Godsey has climbed the corporate ladder.
- The second class of Kelley Physician MBA Program graduates have already been able to put their leadership skills into action.
- A Kelley Indy course based in Washington, D.C. led Dr. Ed Hellman down a new career path as a patient advocate.
- An international study abroad opportunity gave Business of Medicine MBA physician students an insight into healthcare across the world.