The Kelley Evening MBA Program accepts applications and admits students year-round, on a rolling basis, for both August and December starts.
- Suggested priority deadline for August start: April 1
- Suggested priority deadline for December start: July 1
We will accept applications for each cohort until that cohort is full. Submit your application as soon as possible for the best chance of admission. Need help with your application? Wondering which cohorts you can currently apply for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-274-4895.
You must submit two separate online applications:
- IUPUI Graduate Application
- Kelley Evening MBA Application (Please note: You must complete the IUPUI Graduate Application before you can complete the Kelley Evening MBA Application).
If you’re already enrolled in a different graduate program at Indiana University, you still need to submit a new IUPUI Graduate Application specifically for the Kelley Evening MBA Program.
A non-refundable application fee of $70 must be paid when you submit your application. You may pay the fee with a Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit card.
Most applicants must take either the GMAT or the GRE:
Please select the following location code to send your official GMAT score report: Indiana University - Purdue University at Indianapolis - MBA, Kelley Part Time (school code GKS-8M-27)
The essay should be sent via email to email@example.com. In the body of the email, type your full name and birth date. Please ignore the Personal Statement section on the University Application website. Your essay should address the following:
- What you do now day-to-day in your job. (Please keep in mind that we have your resume.)
- What are your short term (2-3 years) and long term (3+ years) goals? What would your next job look like?
- Possible goals you might hope to achieve could include: Gain a promotion, land a job in a new organization, change function (for example, you are an engineer and would like to go into finance.) It’s fine if you don’t know what your goals are, just note that you would like to use our Career Coaching program to explore your goals.
- How can you use the Kelley Evening MBA program to get where you want to go?
- What unique perspective can you bring to classroom discussion? (e.g. born in Somalia? Spent a year in Chile? Speak three languages? Volunteer with an organization? Been involved in a corporate reorganization? Serve on a Board? Helped launch a new product? Had to hold the line in costs in a small company?)
- If you do not currently reside within commuting distance of Indianapolis, briefly explain future plans that will allow you to participate in the Kelley Evening MBA program.
Please note, the Kelley Evening MBA program is a part-time hybrid online and on-campus program designed for working professionals. Prospective full-time students should consider applying to the Kelley Full-Time MBA program in Bloomington.
Please limit your essay to a maximum of 500 words (the equivalent of 2 pages, double spaced with a 12 point font).
Send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended must be sent directly from the institution to the address below.
Kelley School of Business Indianapolis
Evening MBA Program
801 West Michigan Street, BS 3024
Indianapolis, IN 46202-5151
If available electronically from your school, please have your school email transcripts to email@example.com.
If you have previously attended Indiana University, you do not need to request transcripts from any Indiana University campus, but please let us know via email that we need to obtain these transcripts for you.
Submit two letters of recommendation. We request two letters of recommendation from professionals who are able to comment on how this MBA will help you in your career. We suggest you provide your recommenders with this form to create the letters.