Invest in yourself.
The Kelley Evening MBA is one of the most-affordable, top-ranked part-time MBAs in the U.S. With a central location in downtown Indianapolis, our program allows you to fulfill your professional and personal commitments without interrupting your life.
Here’s how your investment in the Kelley Evening MBA Program breaks down:
- Resident tuition (for Indiana residents) is $872 per credit hour.
- Non-resident tuition (for non-Indiana residents) is $1,457 per credit hour.
- Estimated resident tuition for the 54-credit-hour program is $47,088; estimated non-resident tuition is $78,678.
- University-level fees depend on number of credit hours taken per quarter. Fees for a typical Evening MBA course load of 6 credit hours per quarter are estimated at $325 per quarter.
- Primers (if required) cost $200 per course.
- Textbooks, parking, learning materials and course-specific fees are not included in these numbers.
Wondering whether you qualify for resident or non-resident tuition rates? Indiana residency is determined by the IUPUI Office of the Registrar.
*This information is for the 2021-2022 academic year and is subject to change.