Invest in yourself.
The Kelley Evening MBA is one of the most-affordable, top-ranked MBAs in the United States. With a central location in downtown Indianapolis, our part-time program allows you to fulfill your professional and personal commitments without interrupting your life.
Here’s how your investment in the Kelley Evening MBA Program breaks down:
- Resident tuition (for Indiana residents) is $872 per credit hour.
- Non-resident tuition (for non-Indiana residents) is $1,457 per credit hour.
- Estimated resident tuition for the 54-credit-hour program is $47,088; estimated non-resident tuition is $78,678.
- University-level fees depend on number of credit hours taken per quarter. Fees for a typical Evening MBA course load of 6 credit hours per quarter are estimated at $325 per quarter.
- Primers (if required) cost $200 per course.
- Textbooks, parking, learning materials and course-specific fees are not included in these numbers.
Wondering whether you qualify for resident or non-resident tuition rates? Indiana residency is determined by the IUPUI Office of the Registrar.
*This information is for the 2021-2022 academic year and is subject to change.