CFA Level 1 Scholarships
This program helps to better position students in both the Indianapolis Undergraduate Program and the Evening MBA Program who hope to earn the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. The CFA charter is the most respected and recognized investment credential in the world.
Through this affiliation, the Kelley School at IUPUI has 11 scholarships available to students planning to take the CFA exams. Finance students also have complimentary access to sample exams and other materials.
CFA Institute Student Scholarship
- Award Amount: Program enrollment fee of USD $450 is waived and exam registration fee of USD $950 is reduced to USD $350
- Application Deadline: February 1 for June exam and August 8 for December exam.
- Eligibility: Students currently attending an Affiliated University
Students must apply for a scholarship before registering for the Level 1 exam. If you register for the exam prior to being awarded a scholarship, you become ineligible for a scholarship.
Student Scholarship Application Procedure
IMPORTANT: Do not register for the CFA Level 1 Exam until after a scholarship has been approved.
- First, you must notify Professor Glen Larsen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know that you are applying for a CFA Level 1 Exam scholarship. This allows Prof. Larsen to monitor your application process on the CFA website. After notifying Prof. Larsen of your intent to apply, follow these directions to apply for the exam.
- Once you apply you will receive a letter from the CFA stating that your application has been received. Professor Glen Larsen, who is the Principle Contact (PC) for the CFA Exam Scholarships, can then select up to 11 students per year.
- If you are selected, you will receive another letter from the CFA stating you have received a scholarship. Only then can you register for the Level 1 Exam
Learn more about CFA Scholarships at Kelley.
The opportunity to pursue a CFA designation gives Kelley students an edge when interviewing for jobs in the investment field. Learn more about how this partnership helps Kelley School prepare students for careers in the finance industry.