Your undergraduate accounting degree helped you launch your career; this graduate certificate helps you take it to the next level. Designed specifically for Kelley undergraduate students pursuing a degree in accounting, this 12 credit hour program provides you with the academic foundation to successfully pass the CPA exam.
This graduate certificate offers:
- 12 credit hours of graduate education toward the 150 credit hours required to sit for the CPA exam in Indiana.
- Six graduate certificate credit hours at the undergraduate rate for students taking accounting electives in the Kelley Undergraduate Program. You may complete the remaining six graduate certificate credit hours at night during the summer after graduation, while studying for the CPA exam.
- A broader range of accounting electives available during your undergraduate studies. These electives are open only to those undergraduates enrolled in the graduate certificate program.
- The flexibility to carry these credits into the MS in Accounting or MS in Taxation, leaving just 18 credit hours remaining to complete one of these renowned Kelley degrees.
- 180 continuing professional education (CPE) credit hours.