How to Apply
Are you ready for Kelley? Please be mindful of the following deadlines.
Incoming freshmen and transfer students:
- For fall admission, apply to IUPUI by May 1.
- For spring admission, apply to IUPUI by November 1.
Current IUPUI Students:
- For fall admission, apply to Kelley between January 15 and March 1.
- For spring admission, apply to Kelley between August 15 and October 1.
- For fall admission, apply to IUPUI by March 1.
- For spring admission, apply to IUPUI by October 1.
- Complete the IUPUI application
- Declare business as your major on your IUPUI application.
- Choose whether to apply under Option 1 or Option 2.
- Download and print the instructions for online applications.
- Follow those instructions to complete the Kelley application.
Transfer Students from Ivy Tech or Other U.S. Universities
- Apply to IUPUI
- Contact Deb Moore, Kelley's transfer and returning student coordinator, to ensure a smooth transfer process.
- Submit your application to the Kelley School of Business Indianapolis.
Whether you're an incoming freshman or transfer student, you should apply to IUPUI through the Office of International Affairs.
- Delcare business as your major on the IUPUI application.
- Transfer students should contact Deb Moore, Kelley's transfer and returning student coordinator, to ensure a smooth transfer process.
Instructions for Kelley's Online Application
Your privacy is important to us.
It is important that you provide accurate information to help us evaluate your application for admission. In exchnage, we will not distribute the information you provide to anyone beyond the admissions committee.
We hold your personal information with the strictest of confidence, and we provide extra security to prevent others from maliciously gaining access to your records. Your application and admission related information is stored on a secure server that is only accessible to staff in our Office of Academic Programs.
Online Application Process
Please print a copy of the following instructions before proceeding to the application.
- Review all parts of the application before beginning.
- Complete all sections of this application. You may enter “not applicable” (N/A) where appropriate.
- Submit an essay. Details are provided on Kelley application.
- Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Review your information and print a copy of your completed application before submitting it.
- Click “Submit Application” at the end of the form.
Submit your application.
After you have submitted your application, you’ll see a confirmation in your browser window, and if you provided an IUPUI email address, you’ll receive an email message that summarizes the information you submitted on the application. Print and keep this email message for your records. In the rare event of electronic failure, this will help us confirm your submission.
If you receive an error message, locate and complete all missing information and then resubmit your application.