Transfer students must complete the IUPUI application through the IUPUI Office of Admissions, which approves all credit transfers for incoming students. Each circumstance is examined independently.
Since you'll be coming from a different campus, it's necessary to attend transfer orientation. The orientation will help you get acquainted with the campus and tie up all the loose ends of starting a new school. It's important to meet with your advisor prior to orientation to plan your path to Kelley.
If you've completed the steps above, you'll next want to review the application to the Kelley School of Business Indianapolis. Take the following into consideration:
- Review all parts of the application before beginning.
- Complete all sections of this application. You may enter "not applicable" (N/A) where appropriate.
- Submit an essay. Details are provided on the Kelley application.
- Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Review your information and print a copy of your completed application before submitting it.
- Click "Submit Application" at the end of the form.
First, submit your application. Next you'll see a confirmation in your browser window. If you provided an IUPUI email address, you'll receive an email message that summarizes the information you submitted on the application. Print and keep this email message for your records.
If you receive an error message, locate and complete all missing information and then resubmit your application.