Congratulations on your job offer! Before you officially accept the position, it’s important to understand what the offer entails and evaluate your opportunities for negotiation. Employers often expect that you’ll negotiate an offer, but it’s important you approach conversations professionally and prepare before negotiating.
Kelley Indianapolis Career Services can help you critically evaluate job offers and outline negotiation strategies. Meet with one of our career coaches to:
- Analyze job offers, benefits and market value
- Analyze professional value proposition
- Develop negotiation strategies
- Discuss timing and impact of negotiation
- Frame negotiation conversations