Topic: Kelley Career Fair Prep
Join Kelley Career Coach Lauren Little and HR recruiters as we discuss how to:
- Promote yourself to a recruiter
- Use confident words & body language to stand out from other candidates
- Research companies & jobs
- Navigate the fair
You’ll walk away with proven action steps from Kelley Career Coaches & Recruiting Partners, including:
- Talking points for recruiter interactions
- Tools to research companies & jobs
- A follow-up plan after the fair
Can’t make it? The session will be recorded and distributed to all Kelley students.
January 31, 2020 from 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
Join Zoom Session
We know you're awesome. It's time your resume said the same thing.
Join us for a group session to workshop and build a resume that performs. Bring a digital or printed resume.
- January 29, 2020 from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. in BS 2010
- February 3, 2020 from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. in BS 2010
Career Fair Prep Workshop
Februrary 5, 2020 from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. in BS 2010
Learn how to succeed at a career fair with a special focus on developing your professional story
February 10, 2020 from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. in BS 4095
Learn tips and tricks for a successful interview, including how to answer Behavioral Based Interview questions and "Tell me about yourself."
Cover Letter Workshop
February 12, 2020 from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. in BS 4095
Come with a job description, leave with a cover letter!
Join us for lunch and the opportunity to learn more about the supply chain industry. There will be an executive panel presentation and discussion about high-wage careers in this growing and important field. Networking will be available following the panel discussion and resumes will be accepted at the event. Panel participants will include high-profile executives from several Central Indiana companies.
- Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- Time: 11:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
- Location: IUPUI Campus Center Theater
Apply to join a site visit to Charles Schwab! We will tour the office, hear from a panel of current employees about their roles and learn about job and internship opportunities. Applications are due by January 28 and can be submitted here.
- Date: Friday, February 15, 2019
- Time: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Location: Charles Schwab
Stop by the BS 2010 corner to report your internship or full-time position to KICS. We'll give you a #KelleyHired t-shirt as well as send out a congratulations on Twitter.
- Dates and Times:
- January 16, 2020 from 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- February 19, 2020 from 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- March 12, 2020 from 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- April 15, 2020 from 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Location: BS Building, Outside of BS 2010