Whether you’re a student looking for employment and internship opportunities or a recruiter looking to develop talent through a career fair, Kelley Indianapolis Career Services offers a variety of events to promote what you have to offer.
Market yourself with an upcoming Kelley Indianapolis Career Services event.
Student & Alumni Events
Topic: Accounting & Finance Meet the Recruiter Career Fair Prep
Join Kelley Career Coach Lauren Little and Recruiters from EY, Alerding CPA Group, Huntington Bank as we discuss how to:
- Promote yourself to a recruiter
- Use confident words & body language to stand out from other candidates
- Research companies & jobs
- Navigate the fair
You’ll walk away with proven action steps from Kelley Career Coaches & Recruiting Partners, including:
- Talking points for recruiter interactions
- Tools to research companies & jobs
- A follow-up plan after the fair
Can’t make it? The session will be recorded and distributed to all Kelley students.
September 6, 2019 from 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
We know you're awesome. It's time your resume said the same thing.
Join us for a group session to workshop and build a resume that performs. Bring a digital or printed resume.
Seating is limited and RSVP required!
- August 29, 2019 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. in BS 2010
- September 3, 2019 from 1 p.m.- 2 p.m. in BS 2010
- September 5, 2019 from 2 p.m.-3 p.m. in BS 2010
- September 10, 2019 from 1 p.m.-2 p.m. in BS 2010
Impressing a recruiter starts with a great conversation.
Join us for a group session to create your branded pitch.
Seating is limited and RSVP required.
- August 29, 2019 from 2 p.m.-3 p.m. in BS 2010
- September 4, 2019 from 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. in BS 2010
- September 9, 2019 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. in BS 2010
Join us for lunch and the opportunity to learn more about the supply chain industry. There will be an executive panel presentation and discussion about high-wage careers in this growing and important field. Networking will be available following the panel discussion and resumes will be accepted at the event. Panel participants will include high-profile executives from several Central Indiana companies.
- Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- Time: 11:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
- Location: IUPUI Campus Center Theater
Apply to join a site visit to Charles Schwab! We will tour the office, hear from a panel of current employees about their roles and learn about job and internship opportunities. Applications are due by January 28 and can be submitted here.
- Date: Friday, February 15, 2019
- Time: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Location: Charles Schwab
Stop by the BS 2010 corner to report your internship or full-time position to KICS. We'll give you a #KelleyHired t-shirt as well as send out a congratulations on Twitter.
- Dates and Times:
- January 16, 2019 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- February 28, 2019 from 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
- April 16, 2019 from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Location: BS Building, Outside of BS 2010
- Dates and Times: