Whether you’re a student looking for employment and internship opportunities or a recruiter looking to develop talent through a career fair, Kelley Indianapolis Career Services offers a variety of events to promote what you have to offer.
Market yourself with an upcoming Kelley Indianapolis Career Services event.
Student & Alumni Events
Join us for lunch and the opportunity to learn more about the supply chain industry. There will be an executive panel presentation and discussion about high-wage careers in this growing and important field. Networking will be available following the panel discussion and resumes will be accepted at the event. Panel participants include Allison Transmission, Geodis, Full Beauty Brands and the Dormakaba Group.
- Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Time: 11:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m.
- Location: IUPUI Campus Center Theater
Apply to join a site visit to Charles Schwab! We will tour the office, hear from a panel of current employees about their roles and learn about job and internship opportunities. Applications are due by January 28 and can be submitted here.
- Date: Friday, February 15, 2019
- Time: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Location: Charles Schwab
- Topic: Kelley Career Fair Prep
Prepare for the Kelley Career Fair! Join us to learn what to expect during the fair and create your plan for a successful fair. Topics include:
- How to research company's and internship/job opportunities
- How to introduce yourself and carry a meaningful conversation with employers
- What to wear and bring to a career fair
- How to navigate the CareerFair+ app
- How to follow up and thank employers
Topic: Job Searching Out-of-State
Is your job search taking you out of state? Join us for tips for a successful search, including:
- Utilizing LinkedIn
- Adjustments to your résumé and cover letter
- Discovering the job market and community
Need to update your résumé? Have it reviewed by a Kelley Career Coach! Workshop your résumé in our open lab. Bring your laptop and a digital copy of your résumé.
- January 29, 2019 from 2 p.m.-4 p.m. in BS 2010
- April 2, 2019 from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in BS 2010
Stop by the BS 2010 corner to report your internship or full-time position to KICS. We'll give you a #KelleyHired t-shirt as well as send out a congratulations on Twitter.
- Dates and Times:
- January 16, 2019 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- February 28, 2019 from 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
- April 16, 2019 from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Location: BS Building, Outside of BS 2010
- Dates and Times: